This page collects good FOSS gaming software. This page was created last, and has not had much attention – please add any good software you know of. Please make sure software you add has current development and user communities - any size, just current!
- 0AD - (Zero AD) A free, open-source game of ancient warfare (RTS).
(page just created, please add here!)
- FastRgvGamesCollection - Free, open-source games & puzzles including AdaVenture, AdaGate, MiniPacman, etc.
- KDE Games - games for the KDE Linux user interface (should be able to run on most Gnome based systems as well).
- MegaZeux - game creation system, collection, and community.
Software for game development:
- Raknet - a networking engine for game programmers (from Oculus).